Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Stargate Design & Printing’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1745 N. Reed Station Road, Carbondale, IL 62901. Our company registration number is Illinois #3398-8536. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Stargate Design & Printing’s prior written consent.
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed. We Are Proud Of The Work That We Do.
Notice about artwork and proof approvals.
When you place an order that needs artwork, you submit the art to us or we create it. After art is submitted or created, you are given a proof prior to the order being processed. Once that proof is approved by you the customer, and the job is submitted to be processed and you did not catch an error and it is printed, we will not be responsible for reprinting at our cost. You will pay to have the job reprinted. However, if something is approved and we make the mistake in production, we will reprint the product at our own expense.
If We Don’t Do It Right, We’ll Make It Right. Prices, Conditions And Specifications Are Subject To Change Without Notice. Colors Of Products Are Approximations.
Cancellation & Refunds.
If you cancel your order prior to it being sent to production, you are given a full refund, no questions asked. If your job does not print correctly, even though you approved the art and it was correct, we will either refund your money or reprint at our cost. We shall give you the option.